A boat at sunset.

Don’t let the name fool you. Inland Marine Coverage refers to a coverage that is added to a policy (often referred to as a “rider”) when the standard policy excludes or limits coverage on certain property.  This is an inexpensive coverage for some of our most valuable possessions.

Inland Marine Coverage may be added to your Farm or Homeowners policy, thus making it convenient to write one policy for your possessions and recreational property exposures.  Here are some examples of inland marine coverages that can be added to your Farm or Homeowners policy:

  • Boats, Motors, and Trailers
  • Personal Watercraft
  • Computer Equipment and
  • Personal Electronic Devices
  • Furs
  • Guns
  • Fine Art
  • Musical Instruments
  • Recreational Vehicles (ATVs and Snowmobiles)
  • Golf and other Sports Equipment
  • Jewelry
  • Antiques & Collectibles
  • Portable Tools
  • Camper Trailers
  • Plus other Special Property items